Through My Window (2022) Sinhala Subtitles

Jkfilmhut
0



 This website (“JkFilmHut”) does NOT infringe any copyright holders. All content found on sinhalamovies.info, which includes free Sinhala movies and Sinhala TV shows, are hosted on third-party servers that can be found and/or accessed on the world wide web via Google. If you want to remove any content from our site, please contact us


 

So have a great day my friends! I will start this article. Today I am bringing you a very special part of my life. I was the first person to pass all the 150, 200 and 250 subtitles on the site, and today I have come to the 300 Sinhala subtitles. So today's article is going to be big!


 You might think that hitting 300 subtitles is not an easy task. No, there is no such thing. This is a very easy task. Do you know why? The boss of our site is Samitha Ramesh Malli. It is not big. He thinks that the people who play subtitles are the bosses. Samitha Malli is the best boss I have seen who gives great respect and speaks to me with great value. So if he makes a request, I feel like doing it without saying no. Coming to the 300 subs was not a big deal because of Samitha Malli, who was by my side from the first sub to this 300 without any change. So thank you brother Samita.

So, I also remember with love Anjula Malli and Angry Bird Ashen Manalaya, who made the first covers and helped me with the sub. Because these two helped me a lot in this journey. How can I not mention my brother Peter, who kept me when I was about to leave the site, and my brother Shehan, who was my sub-colleague? Udaya Saman is the only member I have seen on the site. All of them are Korean Uchini. Sudishni, Visu and other sub-secretaries should also be remembered with love. While lovingly remembering all the old and new members of the Sineru family, there are some people who cannot be remembered. That's you, that means you who take subs from us and write a comment, as well as those who sneak away without writing a comment. Remembering Hashan Malli, Kantha_DLA Malli and all those whose names are not mentioned with love.

So #”Sadaham Creations on YouTube | If you search by the name "Dj DULEX", you can see my channel. In most of the subtitles I provide, the trailer has been given along with the Sinhala sub. The sub said the sub in the trailer. So go to that side and wait. Come back with a little like and comment along with a subscribe button. Ah, I must say one more thing, among the subs that I played, there were four hours and two minutes long movies, as well as a 15 minutes short movie. All of them are based on my rating and my enjoyment. The only subtitle I regret is the only film I did that had two thousand lines. Therefore, I request you not to measure the quality of the sub by the lines of the sub.


 Ares: I have a confession to make


 Rachel: Right now?


 Ares: I hacked your wifi just to talk to you


 Rachel : What??

[Rachel] That's what he told me. He gave me the gift of truth. Then we kissed and he left


 If we look at the subtitle brought today, then this is a love story. And a Spanish one. This is the most timeless western love story I have ever seen. That means this is very much like something in the real world. A movie that can happen in the real world (often based on a true event) rather than an impossible romantic love. This movie is based on a novel of the same name. Oh, and this is 18+. There are many serious incidents that can be watched with open mouth. And the girl is very beautiful. There is one family, they are the biggest business family. They even conduct their sexual relations in a business-like manner. They are called wife only in name, sex is just a thing for them. At such a time, the family member thinks about a girl who lives next door. But the story begins in a different way. Watch and you will understand the story. There is another disturbing thing, in those countries mother, father, son and daughter talk in front of each other in a terrible way. It's the best thing I've ever seen. For me, this was a design that I could watch without getting bored. Also, I brought a design that won many awards as my 300th subtitle shop. So if you like to look and write a comment, that's a big boost for us


 Okay, so here I am, the 300th shop, the description of the site and the story of the film. Now take it. There are some series and films that I haven't finished yet. After this, they should also be finished.

Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous S05
Transformers Prime S01
DC Super Hero Girls 2019 S01
The Expanse 02
Salem Season 2

I will bring this to you as soon as possible. Because it is impossible not to finish them. In some series, I gave a few EPs and stopped in the middle. Some of the seasons were not given, so I will give them to you. I hope you will continue to stick with the subtitle Darshana Hettiwatta. Because my strength is you who download subtitles. Oh, and sons who steal subtitles, I have 300 now, it's okay to steal when you post on sites, just put the name of the subtitler. Do you know how hard it is to beat this?


 So like everyone who helped me, I can't help but remember my beloved son who laid the foundation of my life. I started working with this purpose because of my son Sadaham. So then, blessings to all! Good luck! Take refuge! I hope that. bye Bye!


Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !